To inquire about career opportunities send an email to email@example.com
Position Type: Internship (with possible hire)
Unpaid: Gas Stipend, College Course Credit, Admission to Events, flexible scheduling, will work around work and home life schedules.
We are looking for a hardworking Office Assistant, willing to learn new concepts and become familiar with the ins and outs of a nonprofit business. An excited young professional looking to enhance their resume and help wherever needed is an ideal candidate. Strong attention to detail and an open mind is a must. You will be working with multiple departments of the company including Marketing, Development, and Patron Management. All while learning, you get to meet some really wonderful people! Join our team!
Roles and Responsibilities: (may include, but not limited to the following)
- Assist with print and digital materials as needed.
- Support departments with implementation of events and concerts and work behind the scenes during the events.
- Learn to use and input data into our Salesforce database.
- Answering and directing calls to correct person and/or taking messages as needed.
- Special tasks or projects as assigned by office staff.
- The chance to work with CEO/President to see how a non profit business works.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Sophomore, Junior, or Senior working towards a college degree.
- Any degree welcomed to apply.
- Working knowledge of basic computer skills is a must.
- Open mind and willingness to help where needed.
- Interest in the performing arts is an added bonus.
To apply for position please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org