Concert 9:00pm to 11:00pm, followed by an after party, dancing, midnight countdown and balloon drop all until 1:00am.
- Spirits & Wine Available for purchase
- Music from the 50s-Present! Featuring: Billy Joel, Frank Sinatra, Elton John, Stevie Wonder, Frankie Valli, Simon & Garfunkel, & More!
- Featured Guest Artist: Connor Bogart O’Brien
- Dance with the No Name Band & the Pops Jazz Ensemble to celebrate the new year.
- Midnight countdown and balloon drop
- Hotel Package discount available with purchase of tickets, Learn more
For more than two decades Cleveland Pops Orchestra with Carl Topilow has put on the best and most entertaining New Year’s Eve party in Cleveland. Year after year, Cleveland Pops puts on a spectacular show at Severance Hall, lighting up the stage with first-rate entertainment. The two-hour concert is followed by a fantastic party to ring in the New Year with dancing and fun. Couples can dance to two live bands located in both the elegant Grand Foyer and the spacious Smith Lobby.
Sponsored by Don & Sally Messinger